In addition to providing the best possible fertility treatment and care, CWRC is also committed to offering education and support for our patients. Our Patient Services Manager is also available to assist you with questions and concerns during your treatment, and can be reached at (646) 756-8297.
Patient Education Workshops
You are also welcome to attend our patient education workshops, where you can learn about a wide variety of fertility issues. This series is held on select Wednesdays from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM on the 4th floor of our Columbus Circle location and is open to the public, free of charge. To view the schedule or register online, click here.
Patient Support Group
We offer a weekly support group for female patients of CWRC every Tuesday from 5:30 to 6:30 PM on the 4th floor of our Columbus Circle location led by our Patient Services Manager, a licensed clinical social worker. The group is designed to provide patients with emotional and psychosocial support and create a supportive atmosphere for sharing concerns and experiences. No RSVP or registration is required.
The CWRC can provide referrals for individuals and couples seeking counseling. For more information, please contact our Patients Services Manager at (646) 756-8297.
Additional Information on Infertility
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine Infertility Information
- Centers for Disease Control Information on Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Medline Plus/NIH Information on Infertility
- WomensHealth.gov Fact Sheet on Infertility
- American Fertility Association
- Fertile Hope
- InterNational Council on Infertility Information Dissemination
- International Premature Ovarian Failure Association
- Tinina Q. Cade Foundation
- RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association
- Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility