In addition to providing the best possible fertility treatment and care, CWRC is also committed to offering education and support for our patients, including:
Patient Support Group
We offer a support group for female patients of CWRC at our Columbus Circle location, led by a licensed social worker. The group is designed to provide patients with emotional and psychosocial support and create a supportive atmosphere for sharing concerns and experiences. For more information, please call (646) 756-8285.
CWRC can provide referrals for individuals and couples seeking counseling. For more information, please contact our patient services manager at (646) 756-8285.
Additional Information on Infertility
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine Infertility Information
- Centers for Disease Control Information on Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Medline Plus/NIH Information on Infertility
- WomensHealth.gov Fact Sheet on Infertility
- American Fertility Association
- Fertile Hope
- InterNational Council on Infertility Information Dissemination
- International Premature Ovarian Failure Association
- Tinina Q. Cade Foundation
- RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association
- Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility